Terms and Conditions
- You must ensure that the information entered by you within the Application Portal is in English language and uses Latin-characters only.
- You have the right to withdraw your application at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that by submitting your application through the Application Portal, you are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information within it. Any incorrect information may result in a rejection of your application at the Einstein Center of Neurosciences Berlin´s discretion.
- By entering information into the Applicant Portal, you give the administering body of your application (the Admissions Committee) permission to access that information prior to the submission of your application for the purpose of processing your application.
- By submitting your application, you give permission to the Admissions Committees and the respective reviewers of the supporting universities and intuitions (recruited from ECN Principle Investigators) to access and process your information.
Data protection notice
- The data requested on this plattform will only be collected for the purpose of processing your application and will be forwarded as necessary to your reviewer and the relevant staff at our partner institutions. After processing, the data will be deleted.
- Should changes result during the course of the processing, we assume that you agree that the mail address sent with your registration can be used as a contact address.
- We may keep a copy of information provided in respect to your application and use the information to collect anonymized statistics or monitor equal opportunities (or both).
- We will confirm that you are an applicant or student to banks and other third party organizations, as requested by you in writing.
- If you no longer agree to the processing of your data, please contact Marian Brackmann (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your data will be deleted immediately.
Liability for Contents
The contents of our pages have been created with great care. However, we cannot take any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the contents.
As a service provider, we are responsible according to § 7 para 1 TMG (Tele Media Act) for own contents on these pages under the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not required to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. The obligation to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remains unaffected by this. However, any liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon gaining knowledge of such violations, we will immediately remove this content.
The created contents and works provided on these pages by the operators of this site are subject to the German copyright law. Third-party contributions are marked as such. Reproduction, adaptation, dissemination and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of the copyright require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
The operators of these pages aim to observe the copyright of others or will refer to their own or license-free works.
Period of record
Logged data are saved for a period of maximum of six months and will then be deleted.
Analysis of the data is done by employees of the Einstein Center of Neurosciences Berlin and affiliated members on behalf of the Einstein Center of Neurosciences Berlin.
Should you send us an e-mail, your e-mail address will only be used for correspondence.
Charité — Universitätsmedizin Berlin and the Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the web or by e-mail because of the risk that information including confidential information sent in the e-mail or its attachments can be destroyed or intercepted during transmission or get lost or arrive later. Although Charité — Universitätsmedizin Berlin endeavors to reduce this risk, we cannot warrant that the information, e-mails and their attachments forwarded by Charité — Universitätsmedizin Berlin and the Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin are free of viruses, worms or other damaging elements.